As I said in a previous blog post, I want to make my goals for the new year very specific and measurable and attainable. I have some really random things I want to do this year but I most of them are things I’ve wanted to do for years. So, without further ado here are my goals for 2018.
- Sign to a talent agency
- Get booked for a job
- Go to an abandoned storage auction and win a bid
- Go to Los Angeles for the summer
- Make at least 30 new friends and expand my network
- Lose 10-20 pounds (tone my body)
- Become Vegetarian (or at least adopt a predominately greens and grains diet)
- Go to Gym 3 times a week regularly
- Vlog everyday for the summer
- Film at least 20 short films by the end of 2018
- Write at least 50 scripts by the end of 2018
- Increase engagement on my youtube Channel by 1000%
- Actually Blog Everyday
- Make Rap Song and Direct Music Video for it
- Take Dance Classes
- Finish Script for the Feature Film length Movie I am currently writing
- Submit my scripts to contests
- Get internship in Los Angeles this summer
- Go to an award show
- Collaborate with someone cool
Those are all the goals I am going to share with you guys for now. I have some more goals that are a bit more personal that I may share at a later date if they get solidified. I am so excited for this year. I know it will be filled with hard work on my part, the one thing I am afraid of is that I will dive head first in working towards my goals and not be social at all and seclude myself from my friends. Another goal I have that is not really measurable is to break out of my shell in front of people I don’t know very well and be comfortable to be myself no matter how embarrassing my personality might feel to me.
2018 is going to be my year. I feel it.
Talk to you all soon!